Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
We are expanding our sales team to accelerate Overjet’s growth in the DSO space. As an Enterprise Account Manager, your efforts will be dedicated to working with our largest, most strategic DSO accounts to help accelerate the discovery and adoption of dental AI to transform dentistry for the better.
- Develop and nurture relationships within strategic DSOs. Identify and prospect for customers through networking. Prioritize opportunities and apply resources by engaging clinical, and sales leadership in sales processes, when appropriate.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- Demonstrate/sell value to C-suite and other key DSO stakeholders during complex sales cycles.
- Work with Customer Success team members assigned to your accounts to drive successful pilots and penetration of Overjet (expansion) within accounts.
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience with at least 4+ years selling to DSOs
- Self-starter with a track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Strong work ethic and hustle to achieve results in a high-growth environment
- Willingness to travel to customer meetings, company meetings, and conferences as needed.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.