AI/ML Software Engineer II
Posted on 10/7/2022
Data Structures & Algorithms
- BS degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics or related field
- 3+ years of related work experience OR Advanced degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics or related field
- 1+ year of related work experience
- Accurately synthesize mathematical, statistical, analytical expertise, implement modern ML techniques and tools to gather, process, and analyze massive datasets efficiently
- Establish clear understanding of business objectives and build data-oriented decision making solutions that generate valuable insights for driving business growth
- Operationalize and deploy machine learning systems and build infrastructure to automate monitoring and retraining of machine learning models
- Design, develop, and implement programmatic processes to extract clean and meaningful datasets from large amounts of data
- Correctly prescribe ML algorithms and patterns based on matching capabilities and use cases with specific business problems
- Develop and implement metrics to track success and progress resulting from ML initiatives
- Develop prototypes, evaluate and propose new data-related algorithms and technologies
- Lead efforts to convert successful prototypes into production
- Research opportunities to extend and enrich existing ML frameworks and libraries
- Contribute to autonomous routing and dispatch, doctor and medical assistant pairing, and remote patient monitoring using Python backend micro-services
- Advanced Math and Statistics skills (e.g. linear algebra, calculus, Bayesian statistics, descriptive statistics, etc.)
- Solid theoretical foundation in machine learning / deep learning
- Present creativity, multiple solutions and approaches to problem solving
- Fluent articulating advanced technical concepts in writing and verbally
- Create and Operate data models and data architectures
- Utilize and implement appropriate software design patterns, OOP, and computer science fundamentals
- Programming experience in Python, R, Java or other scripting, statistical and native languages
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, Postgres, etc.)
With their unique ability to see all aspects of patients' lives, Heal will improve health outcomes, strengthen provider-patient relationships, and make primary healthcare affordable and accessible, because everyone deserves to Heal.
- Work from home remote opportunities
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid comprehensive health plans
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k)
- Six weeks parental leave
- FSA plans and employer paid
- Short Term Disability
Company Core Values
- Relationship-Focused - We practice what we preach. Seamless communication comes from building healthy and trustworthy relationships with our teammates and patients.
- Patient-First - Our patients give us purpose. Patient-care, repairing the healthcare system, and providing an improved quality of life to all is our aspiration.
- Do The Right Thing - We are open, honest and act with integrity in every situation. We prioritize the safety of all the personal information and data across our platform.
- Innovation-Infused - We see beyond the horizon and believe in a brighter future through the power of technology. We always seek new solutions and are open to try new things.
- Empathy - Heal was born from the understanding of the need for comprehensive, quality, and convenient healthcare. Empathy is woven into the fabric of who we are as we demonstrate interest, care and concern for others.