Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- 2+ years of combined work experience in external audit or corporate accounting
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Prepare journal entries and related supporting documentation
- Ensure timeliness of monthly, quarterly and year-end closes and consolidations
- Ensure GL accounts are reconciled and variances are investigated on a timely basis
- Prepare/Review reconciliations prepared by Accounting team
- Prepare balance sheet and P&L fluxes
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in the interim and annual audits by ensuring audit request are executed in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc requests and special projects on an ongoing basis
- Proactively identify process improvements to help the company scale in our fast growth environment
- Revenue reconciliation and invoicing
- Current Oracle ERP experience is a plus
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.