Red Ventures is seeking an accomplished, Vice President of HR Operations who will own strategy and delivery across multiple, high-impact functions within the HR Operations team. This new role is a hands-on partner focused on driving HR effectiveness and operational efficiencies and will report to the Executive Vice President of HR Operations
What You’ll Do:
- In collaboration with the EVP, develop and implement a strategic roadmap and budgets in support of business needs and strong employee engagement and retention.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to solve business problems and execute on company-wide HR Operations initiatives.
- Partner with executives, senior leaders, and functional leaders on current and emerging HR Operations needs and priorities.
- Lead teams that execute day-to-day HR operations, which includes Employee Relations, Payroll, Compensation/Benefits, HRIS, Compliance and Global Mobility. Ensure a high-performance culture by actively coaching and developing team members to foster professional growth.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and drive continuous improvement in processes, systems, and automation.
- In partnership with the Legal team, ensure HR compliance with all national, state, and local laws, as well as international laws (UK, Ireland and Australia).
- Inform, maintain the integrity of, and implement changes to HR policies and practices based on organizational needs and market competitiveness.
- Collaborate and partner with other organizational departments such as Talent Acquisition, DEI, L&D, Legal and Corporate Development to deliver on core business initiatives.
What We’re Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 15+ years of HR management and HR operational experience with deep business acumen.
- Global HR experience (UK, Ireland and Australia).
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local compliance regulations, as well as international compliance regulations (UK, Ireland, Australia).
- Demonstrated success in leading high-performing HR operations teams in complex, decentralized environments.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement.
- Ability to operate in an agile, fast-paced environment and lead through change.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, as well as the ability to build strong credibility and working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to drive outcomes and change even without direct authority.
- Ability to set and meet strategic objectives, plans and time schedules.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and maintain a flexible work schedule to meet various demands of concurrent multiple projects.
- Advanced problem-solving, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong data analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and recommend multiple solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems (experience with Workday preferable).
- Cash Compensation Range: $215,000 - $300,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
- Enrollment in Red Ventures Long Term Incentive Plan (Equity)
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.