Director of Marketing
UK & Europe
Posted on 3/9/2023
- Experience managing and building a marketing team
- Experience in B2C business models (ideally with a subscription revenue model)
- Experience managing marketing programs in Europe - UK but also extending to Continental Europe
- Managed small dynamic growth oriented marketing teams
- An international approach, showing great understanding of and passion for local nuances, and ability to translate these into delightful member experiences
- A balanced perspective between data driven decision making and gut/big picture thinking that challenges the status quo/conventional thinking
- A hustle “can-do” attitude
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment and not hindered by ambiguities and competing priorities
- Ability to define and develop large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a timely manner
- Identify short and long-term marketing opportunities, provide actionable recommendations and influence stakeholders to implement durable solutions
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it's hard
- Members Over Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Build and lead a team of talented marketers
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to grow our international audience and business with a primary focus on the UK and Continental Europe
- Go To Market strategies, Lifecycle Marketing, Brand, PR, Social, Paid Acquisition, SEO/SEM, etc
- Conduct market and user research to share with global product organization
- Set goals, drive and report on marketing performance
- Report to the General Manager, International
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience with a successful record of driving marketing and growth for digital services, ideally with a membership model ( is additionally to have hardware centric services experience given Tile acquisition in 2022)
- if prior experience working with US based company
The all-in-one family location sharing app featuring crash detection and 24/7 support.
- Core business hours for work-life balance
- No-meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- Home office stipend
- Remote-first work environment
- In-person collaboration opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
Company Core Values
- Think Long-Term: We make strategic decisions that pay off in the long run.
- Users Come First: An amazing end-to-end customer expererience is the key competitive differentiator that will make us win over time.
- Communicate Directly: We resist the urge to avoid discomfort and intentionally lean into tough conversations.
- Take Ownership: We focus on outcomes over output and look for high agency people that make things happen.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: We do things the right way and with an extreme focus on quality. Lives depend on it.
- Be a Good Person: Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high sense of integrity.