Posted on 7/11/2022
Washington, DC, USA
- Associates Degree or equivalent; life sciences background preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, such as word processing and laboratory information systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of good laboratory practices and regulatory compliance
- Assisting the CLS' and Lab Technicians on the Lab Accessioning and Plating teams (as needed)
- Checking inventory and ordering supplies
- Performing clerical duties
- Other duties as assigned
COVID-19 testing & health services
Curative is building infrastructure to make essential health services easier to access for everyone
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Stocked kitchen for in-office employees
- 401(k) for full-time employees
- Select remote opportunities
- Radical Ambition - Rebuilding healthcare is not for the faint of heart, but we are up to the challenge. When COVID-19 testing was few and far between, we were standing up mass testing sites around the county. Now we’re applying that same operational vision to optimize the healthcare delivery system. Every challenge is an opportunity, and every opportunity brings the potential to improve healthcare as we know it.
- Universal Accessibility - Everyone should be able to get the care they need, when they need it. We made COVID-19 testing and vaccinations accessible through kiosks, vans, and drive-thrus to meet people where they are and build health equity. Now we’re building high-touch preventive healthcare for our communities.
- Essential Functionality - Healthcare is filled with unnecessarily high costs and many new solutions can be more for show. Through our vertically integrated systems and data-driven decision making tools, we guide care to what’s needed and what’s preventive, while cutting out the unneeded.
- Proven Competency - Our work is done with intentionality based on the latest science and technology. Even if it moves fast, we have the extensive research and testing behind it. Our employees come from hugely diverse backgrounds, years of experience, and fields of education. No matter where they start, we encourage employees to grow into new positions and keep developing their skills.
- Collective Power - Healthcare doesn’t live in a vacuum. It is about where people live and work. We collaborate with diverse community partners to raise awareness and make healthcare delivery stronger.