Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Houston, TX, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- You approach problems with a software engineering mindset
- You recognize opportunities to automate and simplify
- Lots of experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience with testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Familiarity with security best practices and networking a plus
- Alignment with Mode's values
- Infrastructure and orchestration: Terraform, Docker, SaltStack, CloudFormation
- A wide array of AWS services including EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, ECR, ECS
- Monitoring and observability: Honeycomb, Wavefront, Sumologic, Bugsnag
- GitHub, Circle CI
- Work with the rest of our software engineers to build application services that power our core product
- Research and evaluate technologies for what we build - determine priorities by estimating projects' potential impact
- Manage and deploy our core cloud infrastructure components
- Expand and improve our build and release automation process
- Build and advocate for tools and frameworks that promote self-service, observability and other devops methodologies across the engineering org
- Collaborate, learn from others and teach those around you
Moderna Therapeutics specializes in drug discovery and drug development based on messenger RNA.
- Flexible Time - You know what makes you the most productive. We offer unlimited PTO and the ability to work with your manager to build a schedule that makes sense for you and your family.
- Professional Development - We invest in our team's growth by earmarking funds for each employee's continued education, which you can use as you see fit.
- Office Life - We strive to make the Mode office a place where everyone is comfortable by providing a variety of working spaces with different volumes and levels of light. We also build community through daily catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - We cover all premiums for employees, dependents, domestic partners, and spouses on a variety of healthcare plans.
- We don't work alone
- A balanced responsibility
- Fight our own biases
- Honest words, kindly delivered