Partner Operations Coordinator
Posted on 11/9/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years of experience supporting partners and/or customers in the areas of software/technology, financial services, FinTech and/or blockchain/cryptocurrency
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills, able to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- A strong sense of ownership, and an empathetic attitude that “the customers' problem is my problem”
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven project and program management experiences
- Comfortable with Customer Relationship Management and reporting tools
- Manage day-to-day correspondence with our technical partners
- Collaborate with product, technology, sales, ops, marketing, and legal to prioritize and deliver strategic initiatives
- Drive adoption of new partner management processes, focused on increasing the effectiveness of our partnership teams and partner satisfaction
- Identify key gaps in current processes, opportunities for improvement, and ways to address these opportunities
- Create and maintain forecasting, analytics and partner performance reporting
- Break down project objectives into appropriate and manageable tasks and milestones, assembles and guides both internal and external resources on their execution and progress of the work
- Coordinate best practices throughout the Customer Success teams and ensure/ create alignment and standardization with other teams in the company
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different client
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.