Senior IT Systems Specialist
Posted on 12/1/2022
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 5 years of experience or more in large enterprise and/or cloud operations
- Strong knowledge of administering and maintaining Mac and Windows systems at scale
- Strong knowledge of administering Windows Server and Linux
- Familiarity or working knowledge working with cloud-based technologies, especially AWS
- Knowledge of automation scripting (Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.)
- A strong desire to automate processes, build tooling, and build infrastructure-as-code solutions
- Understanding or experience of common networking protocols and services including IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP(s)
- The ability to work and partner effectively with clients, management, and staff members in a fast-paced environment
- Support IT Infrastructure (e.g. SSO platform, Configuration Management, Systems Updates and Upgrades, Network and security systems, and on-prem infrastructure)
- Implement, enhance and scale our SaaS systems with the goal of automating processes along the way
- Explore and recommend new solutions and features that improve existing systems
- Lead both teams and cross-functional projects throughout the organization
- Monitor and remediate issues with infrastructure and systems
- Resolve tickets and escalations from employees
- Improve documentation and processes to reduce repetitive tickets
3D printing technology
Carbon is on a mission to enable creators everywhere to make what the world needs right now. Carbon develops 3D printing technology for enterprises.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership / Reimbursement
- PTO / Vacation Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- WE ARE AMBITIOUS - Be bold. Take risks.
- WE ARE INNOVATIVE - Innovate from diverse perspectives.
- WE HAVE INTEGRITY - Do what’s right.
- WE ARE COLLABORATIVE - Building together makes us better.
- WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE - Take ownership. Make it happen.