Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 3/17/2022
- Build strategic features and make significant contributions to the codebase which will have immediate impact on our customers and internal teams
- Ship clean, well-crafted code in Scala, Java and Python and maintain high quality of work
- Work together with tech leads and product managers to design and implement enterprise functionalities
- Guide projects from conception to delivery
- Tackle the ambitious technical challenges on our roadmap
- Balance product roadmaps and technical debt
- 5+ years experience in software engineering as a backend or full-stack engineer
- Expert knowledge of a high level programming language like Java, Scala, or C#, ideally with experience in functional programming
- Desire to learn new things every day
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding or equivalent technical experience
- Knowledge of authentication & authorization processes, patterns and frameworks (experience with Keycloak would be ideal)
- Prior experience developing complex production-quality enterprise software systems
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React and Angular
- Familiarity with Play or Spring frameworks
- Passionate about engineering excellence
Enterprise MLOps platform
Domino's mission is to unleash the power of data science to address the world's most important challenges.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including a free option for you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits - What’s your transportation of choice? We support your daily commute, whether Uber, Lyft, bus, or train.
- Love for parents - New parents receive six weeks of fully-paid parental leave. P.S. Got baby pics? Share them in our Slack channel dedicated to kids.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - We value your right to disconnect. Take the time you need to recharge, spend time with family, and explore the world.
- Annual Education Reimbursement - Pursue the professional growth that will help you excel in your role with educational opportunities that work for your needs, and at your speed.
- Own Your Outcome - Feel supported to get your work done how and when you need to, regardless of your location.
- Customer devotion
- Think rigorously
- Iterate to excellence
- Own the outcome
- Seek truth, speak truth
- Win together