A bit about us
GroundTruth is a leading media platform company powered by real-world behaviors. Brands, agencies, small businesses, and non-profits trust GroundTruth to generate real business results. GroundTruth’s suite of geo-contextual display and video advertising products and services are available at scale through their self-serve omnichannel advertising platform, managed services, and industry reseller partnerships. GroundTruth’s marketing platform is powered by a unique data set called “visitation data’’ accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC).
Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Sales Marketing Manager
New York, NY or Remote (US) | Marketing
A bit about you
As the Sales Marketing Manager, you are at the intersection of the Sales/Customer Success teams and the Marketing department. Your goal is to support the accelerated growth of our business by assisting in key marketing campaigns/initiatives and supplying client-facing teams with the materials needed to add value to current and prospective clients.
- Create sales marketing collateral, including but not limited to: case studies, sales narratives, one-sheets and strategic playbooks.
- Promote the company’s value to clients across our Managed Services teams at GroundTruth and our owned and operated company, WeatherBug.
- Contribute to the department’s strategic content calendar with ideas and help execute marketing campaigns across channels (website, emails, events, social, etc.).
- Collaborate with other departments, including product, technology and client services, to identify opportunities to better equip and support sales functions within the organization.
- Condense complicated technology and solutions into digestible, simplified concepts to support go-to-market and product release strategies.
- Partner with cross-functional partners, like Design, Sales, Product, and Research & Insights to build compelling, on-brand, sales materials.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Generalist or Specialist, Sales Marketing Manager, Content Strategist, or related role in a similar field.
- Interest in the mobile, CTV, and advertising landscape.
- Strong analytical skills. You understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders such as sales, account management, product, and strategic partnerships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and creative thinking skills.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in tech
- Background in or passion for copywriting
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
The base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Our compensation package also includes a comprehensive benefits platform offering and a company bonus. The salary range for this position is listed below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at [email protected]