Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5+ years of pre- and post-sales experience, either as a sales engineer, solutions engineer/architect, customer success engineer/manager, or a consultant
- Strong technical skills. You should have working knowledge of Python fundamentals, as well as the ability to learn Ray and build Ray applications with various libraries
- Experience in enterprise SaaS, infrastructure, open source, and/or ML/AI technologies
- Experience in public cloud and enterprise infrastructure
- Customer success orientation. You are able to demonstrate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences, build value with end users, and drive solutions over the line
- Cross-functional collaboration with technical stakeholders, including Engineering and Product
- Building awesome product demos, tutorials, reference architectures, and blogs demonstrating the strong capabilities of the Anyscale platform
- Knowing Ray from end-to-end and educating customers on how to use Ray
- Working with customers as they build applications on RayKnowing the ML landscape and toolsets that are at the forefront of cutting edge tech
- Working cross-functionally to be the voice of our customers and delivering impactful solutions alongside our product and engineering teams
- Working directly with customers at every layer of their organization (C Suite to data scientists and developers) and acting as a trusted advisor for our users
- Helping us identify potential improvements and gaps in our product and prioritizing features through the development process
- Efficiently managing stakeholders to ensure that we stay focused on our key objective and metrics in the sales processDriving crisp communication about our products and services, both internally and externally
- Working alongside marketing and Go-to-Market to create and deliver high quality content to evangelize Anyscale and Ray
Application development platform
Anyscale’s mission is to make distributed computing simple and accessible for engineers. The company is building a framework for running machine learning applications at any scale
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings
- Flexible time off
- FSA and Commuter benefits
- Parental and family leave
- Office & phone plan reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Empathy, Trust, and Candor. Being empathetic helps build trust in our community and company, and fosters successful decision-making.
- Always Be Learning. We learn eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our company stronger.
- Act Like an Owner. We have a strong ownership mentality. Every person on the team has the potential to make a huge impact.
- Bias for Action. We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.