Posted on 4/4/2023
Auto repair process management software
ShopMonkey's mission is to change the auto industry and impact customers by helping every shop thrive. The auto-repair shop software company has created a platform that allows shop owners to streamline their workflows and better understand their business from customer service, to parts inventory, to workflow management, and more.
Washington, USA • Remote
Customer Success & Support
- Have at least 2+ years of relevant experience preferred or automotive industry knowledge and experience
- Have a clear, professional, friendly and informative communication style
- Enjoy creative problem solving and taking on new challenges
- Have exceptional project management skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Are self-directed learners and highly motivated to succeed
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and evolving customer needs
- Have a related education background (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Are familiar with a SaaS business models and tools
- Have a true appreciation for cars and/or are familiar with the automotive industry!
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off - take the time off you need!
- Serve as the main point of contact during a customer's implementation process
- Deliver top tier customer service and support across all product areas
- Assist in training customers to ensure the successful beginning of a new customer journey
- Coordinate deliverables with various internal departments
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Learn all about the Shopmonkey product suite and automotive industry