Updated on 3/22/2023
Toronto, ON, Canada
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of total design experience, minimum 2 years of those spent as a Graphic Designer (or higher) within an agency environment
- Define and develop digital product/media experiences and concepts into tangible solutions in collaboration with design leads
- Execute detailed design of defined experiences working across the service components and visual language
- Design and complete all phases of graphic design work related to your projects
- Create and conduct presentations and written rationales for internal critiques and client-facing reviews
- Conduct research, including trends and competitor analysis
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or a closely related field
- 3+ years of visual/graphic design experience, preferably some in an agency environment
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from a powerful position and come up with surprising, innovative concepts to move forward with
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Google Slides, PPT, and Keynote, should be core elements of your toolbox
- Must be proficient in building decks and templates using Figma, Google Slides, PPT, Keynote
- Experience using components in Figma
- Basic understanding of After Effects, Blender, C4D
- Experience creating light iconography and illustrations
- Teamwork skills-the ability to work with Art Directors and Creative Directors as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, presentations, etc
- A user-centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling
- A passion for all aspects of design, including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems, and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems
- A great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Experience working with crypto, NFTs, blockchain technology and Web3
- Experience designing brand identities, interactive websites, campaigns
- Experience with project management
- Additional spoken and written languages
Crypto Payment Infrastructure
MoonPay is a financial technology company that provides payment solutions for cryptocurrency. Its on-and-off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies using all major payment methods including debit and credit card, local bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Company Core Values
- Be humble: Doing what’s right is more important than being right. When we help each other, we all succeed.
- Lead with empathy: We seek to understand different perspectives and assume positive intent in every interaction.
- Own it: Every decision is made and executed with accountability and efficiency at its core.
- Communicate with clarity: Constructive communication is at the center of everything we do. We provide context where appropriate and when we listen, we do so actively.
- Kaizen: We improve with the aim of achieving excellence. A 1% improvement each day amounts to 3,700% over the course of a year.