Senior Frontend Engineer
Posted on 2/11/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • Remote • United States
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience
- 3+ years of development experience in front end stack including Typescript,React, Redux/Mobx
- Webpack 5, Module Federation Plugin, Storybook, Jenkins, Git, AWS
- Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance web applications
- Proactiveness in taking ownership of tasks and driving them to completion
- Passion for cutting edge technologies, drive, and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
- Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly collaborative environment
- Build A High Performing Team - Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen - Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience - Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
- Collaborate with design, product teams to understand product requirements, provide technical insights and translate requirements to build amazing web user experiences
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews
- Mentor team members to promote engineering excellence
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application, performance, and stability
The all-in-one family location sharing app featuring crash detection and 24/7 support.
- Core business hours for work-life balance
- No-meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- Home office stipend
- Remote-first work environment
- In-person collaboration opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Think Long-Term: We make strategic decisions that pay off in the long run.
- Users Come First: An amazing end-to-end customer expererience is the key competitive differentiator that will make us win over time.
- Communicate Directly: We resist the urge to avoid discomfort and intentionally lean into tough conversations.
- Take Ownership: We focus on outcomes over output and look for high agency people that make things happen.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: We do things the right way and with an extreme focus on quality. Lives depend on it.
- Be a Good Person: Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high sense of integrity.