Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on 3/11/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Expertise with AWS services, best practices, and solutions architecture activities
- Proficient with IaC (Terraform) approaches to provisioning infrastructure resources (AWS required, GCP and Azure a plus)
- Experience developing CI/CD workflows and exposure to a variety of best practices and tools such as Jenkins / GitHub Actions
- Demonstrated experience with container packaging strategies and containerization technologies
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and workload orchestration (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Build and maintain stable and secure development and production environments according to industry best practices
- Act as a solution architect for product development teams in need of cloud infrastructure expertise
- Improve on our existing automated infrastructure management methodologies and platforms (Terraform IaC, AWS EKS, etc.)
- Audit product development team's existing SDLC workflows and production hosting architectures and develop remediation plans to bring them up to current industry and company standards
- Provide consulting and training services to development teams to improve their capability to effectively utilize available cloud technologies
- Contribute to internally developed enablement tools (Web UIs, CLIs, and APIs)
- Participate in peer code and architecture review
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.