Global HR Operations & Technology
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA • Remote
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 13+ years of demonstrated success in rapidly scaling environments that require significant influencing skills and deep and trusted partnerships across the business to accomplish operational goals
- 7+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance
- A fundamental belief in our mission and core values
- A growth mindset, expertly balancing necessary controls and processes with speed and simplicity
- A strong work ethic that models a sense of urgency, curiosity, and desire to get things done
- You have partnered with executives, managers, and employees regarding change management and structured process on a global level
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent operations and HR systems strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates
- You find joy and excitement when payroll is error free, when you connect disparate systems, and when you apply creative and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Building and/or supporting global talent teams in APAC, EMEA and Central and South America strongly preferred
- Familiarity in managing a range of global workforce operations, including international PEO/EOR vendors, visa/immigration, tax and accounting issues, employment law, etc
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Workday and MacOS highly preferred
- Own and execute a vision to iterate on our already robust investments in talent systems to create a seamless and elegant data backbone for the global Talent Team to leverage for critical insights and interactivity for leaders, partner organizations and all Circlers
- Iterate and build to scale infrastructure to support global HRIS administration, payroll, benefits, on-boarding, off-boarding, visa and immigration, and other important moments along the employee lifecycle
- Own global, statutory compliance and SOX/public-ready/GDPR internal controls and processes for all people related matters
- In partnership with the CPO, manage the Talent Team budget and accrual processes
- Ensure talent operations' vision for success is tightly aligned with internal stakeholders such as Finance, IT, and Legal as well as Talent Acquisition, Talent Analytics and Rewards, and Talent Management teams
- Hire and lead exceptional talent on your own team with a strong passion to nurture, mentor and grow their careers
- Lead cross functional projects that transcend reporting lines, geographies and departments
- Provide insights and recommendations to continually improve our talent operations strategy by leveraging data to inform us where things are working and where there are areas of improvement
- Use your global experience to lead and/or support the massive global expansion and footprint of Circle in APAC, EMEA and LATAM
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.