Senior Director / VP
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Dei
Posted on 3/29/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Create the design, implementation and leadership of specific Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) programs and initiatives
- Form new coalitions, scale out interview and diversity training that build out our DEI initiatives from scratch and scaling it as the strategies evolve
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for DEI initiatives
- Act as the DEI subject matter expert to support DEI related coaching, strategic direction, and program implementation across GRAIL
- Partner with Communications to communicate DEI initiatives and messaging
- Work with leaders across the company to embed Diversity, Equity and Inclusion into all associate life touch points, acting as the subject matter expert on all matters DEI, and being accountable for the evolution of our DEI strategy
- Partner and help advise the Employee Resource Groups and operations leadership to apply DEI principles to our programs and training & development
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of DEI initiatives to report on progress and identify opportunities for future areas of focus
- Be a Talent Attractor and help leadership and GRAIL Employees learn to become talent attractors
- 10-15 years' experience creating, implementing and leading Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) strategies in global organizations
- Previously experience implementing a DEI program from scratch preferred
- Demonstrated experience translating vision to strategy and delivering against the plan (this includes experience working with the Executive Leadership Team, ERG's, Talent Acquisition and Communications/Marketing)
- Experience leveraging internal and external data and analytics to develop insights and drive data driven decisions
- Ability to manage relationships throughout the organization, coordinating time and resources according to shifting priorities
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility