Graduate Software Engineering Intern
Posted on 12/16/2022
Folsom, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- You must be pursuing a Master's or Ph.D. of Science degree; in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Entertainment Technologies or other related degree
- Must be able to take on at least a 3 month internship
- Develop tools and methodologies to support driver ULT/verification
- Data collection and first level triage of issues for 3D workloads
- Analyze and characterize 3D workloads
- Develop and deploy improvements for graphics performance
- Availability for 6+ months to 1 year internship
- Good understanding in state of the art machine learning and deep learning algorithms, techniques and best practices
- Knowledge for Computer Arch, OS, Data structures and Graphics
- Programming skills in the Linux or Windows environment
- Expertise in Deep Learning Frameworks: TensorFlow and or Pytorch
- Solid C and/or C++ programming languages and Python scripting languages
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity