Creative Manager - Campaign Performance
Posted on 6/9/2022
- Demonstrable experience working as a marketing creative, with a focus on performance marketing, growth marketing, demand gen, acquisition, or other related work
- 2+ years leading design teams along with experience managing freelancer and agency resources
- A digital portfolio demonstrating your experience and quality of work produced - bonus points if the portfolio includes KPIs or performance metrics
- You are an expert on the digital landscape and how to best use it as a critical component in a marketing and acquisition strategy
- A desire to push the envelope and think differently about the power of creative and how it drives business outcomes #LI-remote
- Establish our performance creative effort, bringing high-performing results and optimization for digital ads (including paid social, display, paid search), landing pages, website, etc
- Develop inventive performance-centric creative campaigns tailored to specific audiences that follow best practices for design and the respective channel(s)
- Work closely with content, digital advertising, SEO, ABX, and other teams to deliver the highest quality and best-performing assets needed for campaign success
- Establish testing and experimentation as the cornerstone of all projects and consistently iterate and report on results
- Respect 6sense's brand guidelines while contributing to the evolution of the brand as it relates to performance-driven creative
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
- Always curious