Corporate Security Engineering Manager
Updated on 11/30/2023
Growth marketing automation platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 17%
1 year growth↑ 17%
2 year growth↑ 68%
Denver, CO, USA
Google Cloud Platform
IT & Security
- Experience writing code in a programming language such as Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
- Experience administering cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Engineering-focused approach to corporate security.
- Security architecture, threat modeling, and secure design principle.
- Demonstrated skill and judgment in prioritizing, influencing, and driving remediation and risk reduction strategies at scale through complex organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to articulate security objectives to a variety of audiences.
- Can build understanding and develop sound security strategies amidst ambiguity.
- Proven experience in security engineering and management roles, with a strong background in hardening and configuring SaaS applications, network security, endpoint security, and data loss prevention.
- Conduct regular security assessments of SaaS platforms, corporate networks, user endpoints, etc. to identify and mitigate security weaknesses. Partner with Security and Trust, Global Technology Services and Engineering leadership to build roadmap and remediation plans.
- Design, implement, and maintain security safeguards for corporate networks, including zero trust deployment, DNS, firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and network access controls (NAC).
- Oversee the deployment and maintenance of corporate security solutions for user and company endpoints (e.g., antivirus, endpoint detection, SWG, SASE, DLP).
- Partner with our Security Intelligence Operations team to monitor network traffic for signs of security threats and coordinate incident response when necessary.
- Implement data loss prevention (DLP) and classification measures and solutions to prevent unauthorized access and data leakage.