Associate Strategic Account Development Executive
Posted on 2/11/2022
Austin, TX, USA • Miami, FL, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
- You have 3+ years of sales experience with at least 1+ years selling to existing client base (upsell, cross-sell, promotions, or expansions) or related experience
- You have worked in an outside sales environment, leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- You align company partners, while managing project timelines and expectations or related project management experience
- You have knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and related data skills to create sales presentations
- You own client-facing conversations and complex negotiations
- Run your end-to-end sales process, with sales discovery and complex pipeline management skills
- Excite our existing accounts on the potential to increase revenue share
- Engage with strategic decision makers, including C-suite, VPs, and business owners, while using data to tell a compelling story
- Close our partners on upgrades, upsells, and cross-sells of DoorDash platform products and marketing promotions
- Use internal data and unit economics to explain forecasted revenue growth and how we offer customized sales packages to improve sales, growth, and brand perception
- Build an internal guide for the team's sales process
- Collaborate with our regional Strategic Partner Managers (5+ at a time, depending on regional needs) to close and re-negotiate sales terms
- Travel across your region (up to 40%), while we offer flexible hours and options to work from home
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.