Business Applications Manager
Posted on 9/23/2022
Reno, NV, USA
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, accounting, or IT related field
- 5+ years of previous experience with administration of back office applications
- Strong project management and documentation skills, with the ability to effortlessly multi-task while ensuring timely delivery of projects and, more importantly, valuable business results
- Experience responding to production support requests and troubleshooting issues
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and a record of exceeding customer expectations
- Proven experience with business process optimization
- Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide effective leadership to a global team of analysts to drive tangible business outcomes
- Manage internal stakeholders' expectations and deliver tangible results to the BUs you support
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify business requirements and serve as the point of contact for back office applications
- Manage our roadmap with stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to Coupa's IT guidelines, standards, methodologies and frameworks
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.