Fund Analytics & Operations Associate
Posted on 9/9/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Proven ability to resolve sophisticated issues and to advance multifaceted projects
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical thinking and problem-solving, with intuitive numerical sense
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong SQL and Excel skills; programming experience or a desire to learn technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Ensure operational excellence by performing core activities as well as reconciling daily trade processing/settlement and positions across various products, regions, and counterparties
- Improve existing procedures and create more efficient ones, often in collaboration with many areas of the firm
- Prototype new tools to facilitate structuring and analyzing our post-trade-related data in insightful ways
- Formulate and deliver analytics and reports for management and various committees that impact the business
- Monitor and analyze stock loan rates and availability of hard to borrows
- Participate in new launches, trading with new counterparties, and new markets/products
- Liaise with prime and executing brokers, fund administrators, and other counterparties
- Assess the effect of pending voluntary corporate actions, working with portfolio managers
- Experience with data warehouses, querying, and visualization tools is a plus
- Knowledge of the trade lifecycle is a plus
- 1-3 years of professional experience; interest in finance is a plus
Global quantitative investment manager
PDT's mission is to develop quantitative models to identify market inefficiencies and predict market movements. Once a model has been rigorously researched and tested, we deploy it to run live on our automated trading systems. These systems can trade on electronic markets all over the world, day and night, without much human intervention.
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Wellness perks and programs
- Generous time off and unlimited sick leave
- Match charitable giving
- Subsidize fitness and exercise
- Emergency back-up child and elder care
- 401k matching and pre-tax benefits
Company Core Values
- We are a community committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Giving to others in need is a fundamental part of our culture.
- Learning should come from mistakes as well as from successes.
- We love solving problems together.
- It’s important that the time PDTers spend at work gives them energy back.