6 month growth↑ 14%
1 year growth↑ 48%
2 year growth↑ 75%
- Experience architecting, building, executing, and maintaining complex cloud infrastructure and pipelines with compliance standards
- Technical expertise in cloud infrastructure design and delivery pipelines
- Hands-on coding experience for building POCs and full end-to-end design of Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in mentoring and leveling up less-experienced team members
- Ability to influence key decisions and progress through engineering individual contributors
- Architect and design cloud infrastructure and delivery pipelines with compliance standards
- Collaborate with business, Product, TPM, and engineering teams to drive cross-functional partnerships
- Provide project leadership to help teams/projects achieve quality standards and timely delivery
- Leverage experience and contextual input across disciplines and functions to guide the right technical solutions
- Actively level up less-experienced members of the team
- Influence key decisions and progress through engineering individual contributors
- Build artifacts and documentation to support understanding, adoption, and execution of cloud architecture standards
- Continually harden and improve existing tech stacks
- Hands-on coding to build POCs when examples are needed for standards or the need to de-risk a technology choice
- Full end-to-end design of Cloud Infrastructure from capabilities through to CI/CD delivery activities
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with compliance standards in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Certifications in cloud architecture and infrastructure
Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics beauty business at AbbVie, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our iconic brands include BOTOX® Cosmetic, CoolSculpting®, JUVÉDERM® and more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for rapid growth and disruption, and we are looking to add to our high performing team to do just that.
Our team has successfully launched a new and innovative technology platform, Allē, which serves millions of consumers, tens of thousands of aesthetics providers and thousands of colleagues throughout the US. Since its launch in November 2020, Allē has delivered curated promotions, personalized experiences and had millions of consumers use it as part of their beauty journey.
We’re looking to add to our team as we prepare to launch a new array of game-changing technologies on our successfully adopted platform. If you’re interested in working within a startup-oriented environment, while having the backing of a very large company, please read on.
As the Lead Cloud Architect you will report to the Director of Software Architecture, as well as continuously collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to solve the most important technical problems.
Architect and Design Cloud Infrastructure and delivery pipelines with compliance standards that span a team and a quarter
Collaborative Reach - work with business, Product, TPM and engineering teams to drive cross-functional partnerships
Project Leadership - work across disciplines and functions to help teams/projects achieve both quality standards and timely delivery.
Technical Expertise - leverage experience and contextual input across disciplines and functions to guide the right technical solutions.
Mentorship - actively level up less-experienced members of team.
Influence without Authority - influence key decisions and progress through engineering individual contributors
Standards & Documentation
Build artifacts and documentation to support understanding, adoption and execution of cloud architecture standards
Author and align org wide technical decisions for empowering distributed local decision making
Continually hone written and diagramming abilities
Coding & Software Design
Continually harden and improve our existing tech stacks
Hands on coding to to build POCs when examples are needed for standards or the need to de-risk a technology choice
Full end-to-end design of Cloud Infrastructure from capabilities through to CI/CD delivery activities
Has multiple prior experiences architecting, building, executing and maintaining complex cloud infrastructure and pipelines with compliance standards
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive annual bonus targets.
- 401k with dollar for dollar match, up to 6% of eligible earnings (base, bonus). Plus additional company contribution.
- RSU grants (Long Term Incentives) for approved roles.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 17 paid holidays per year, including 3 floating holidays.
- Annual Paid Time Off (PTO), with separate sick days
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Caregiver Leave
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance Plan
- Flexible workplace accommodations.
- We celebrate our wins with opportunities to attend Lakers, Knicks, Anaheim Ducks, Anaheim Angels and NY Rangers games.
- Opportunities to attend concerts, festivals and other live entertainment events in recognition of delivering great work.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Attend a tech or marketing conference of your choice each year.
- A MacBook Pro and accompanying hardware to do great work.
- A modern productivity toolset to get work done: Slack, Miro, Loom, Lucid, Google Docs, Atlassian and more.
- Generous discounts on SkinMedica skin care products.
- Discounted aesthetic treatment days multiple times a year.
- $600 worth of Alle benefits each year to use towards aesthetic treatments and products.
- Eligible for donation matching to over 1.5 million nonprofit organizations.
- Attend AWS Re:Invent in person (Las Vegas) or virtually each year (for certain roles)
- The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off. (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.