Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 110 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we’re best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we’ve added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Manager out of our Charlotte, NC office. This individual will lead and manage the owned channel team for the Credit Cards vertical, driving 9 figures of annual revenue. You will lead the strategy for email, push and in product marketing placements, manage and mentor a group of high performing marketers, drive ROI across your team’s channels, and enjoy high visibility to senior leadership.
You have a strong grasp of email marketing technologies with demonstrated experience unlocking or scaling marketing programs and a passion for testing. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and influencing and aligning with cross-functional partners to implement marketing strategies and technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a best-in-class team of passionate, data-driven growth marketers
- Define the marketing vision and strategy for key credit cards vertical features
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth and identify areas of opportunity
- Create, manage and optimize a very large set of outbound (i.e. email, push) and in-product notifications
- Partner directly with Analytics, Product, Engineering and Design to develop and execute projects that drive revenue and engagement
- Partner with marketing technology groups to develop the platforms that power Credit Karma’s 1:1 marketing and member experience, including our notifications and remarketing engines
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 5+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth, product management, CRM, product analytics, or other relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in managing a high performing team
- Strong familiarity with SQL and advanced Excel functionality
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Extensive email strategy, segmentation, targeting, deployment, & measurement experience
- Experience managing channel revenue to meet annual goals & forecasting
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills to executive level partners
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions
- Technical degree (economics, engineering, statistics, etc.) strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Pay Transparency Notice: Credit Karma’s mission of championing financial progress for all starts from within. That’s why we implemented role-based compensation, which ensures people who are in the same role receive the same pay with variations for geographic location only. It’s all part of a more comprehensive DEI strategy that helps level the playing field.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in employment with Credit Karma and need special assistance or an accommodation to either apply or interview for a specific role.
COVID-19 update (US Jobs Only):
Credit Karma believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. We also believe that in order to work toward our mission of helping people make financial progress, people first and foremost need their health. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated (including eligible boosters) against COVID-19 prior to their start date unless otherwise approved for an exception as may be required by law.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: