Senior Engineer Machine Learning
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- BS degree plus 5+ years of experience, MS degree plus 3+years of experience, or PhD plus 0+ years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Expertise and experience in machine learning and the latest deep learning algorithms (multi-class classifications, decision trees, support vector machines and latest deep learning)
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++, Python
- Expertise and experience in computer vision (feature extraction, segmentation, color, shape and texture analysis, object detection). Specific computer vision skills in object detection, and classification is plus
- Expertise and experience in Reinforcement Learning related applications
- Expertise and experience in AR/VR, Computational display related applications
- Expertise and experience in AI for Science related application
- Prior working experience in OpenCV, Scikit-learn, and deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras and/or Mxnet)
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine learning and computer vision applications
- Apply expert software development skills to a wide range of ML-related coding projects
- Develop solutions for real world problems
- Participate in and initiate the publication of research results in top tier conferences and journals
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.