Posted on 6/11/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- 5+ years industry experience building and maintaining high-quality software
- Full-stack application development experience
- Experience leading complex projects and delivering world-class software to production
- You have an eye for great design and are passionate about building products that provide a great user experience
- You can also make the right trade-offs between functionality and delivery speed that supports delivering value to customers and iterating based on feedback and roadmap priorities
- Desire to be a great teammate and have fun at work
- Sense of craftsmanship, and a healthy academic curiosity
- Experience building systems for data analytics
- Experience building and delivering a cloud service
- Startup experience
- You will be responsible for developing elegant and responsive user interfaces using the latest front-end technologies. You'll own substantial pieces of the product, from design to implementation
- Working with our product, UX design, and backend development teams, you will develop new features and technologies that make our UI awesome and radically simplify the user experience for non-technical users
- You will leverage your technical expertise in front-end application development in the creation of novel visualizations for structured and unstructured data and develop new techniques for improving the performance and interactivity of the application
- Design and implement new technologies and features to support our fast-growing user base
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
Company Core Values
- Assume best intent
- Communicate fearlessly
- Be curious & constructive
- Be smarter together
- Aim for greatness