Manager – Marketing Analytics
Posted on 11/22/2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc
- 2+ years managing a team of marketing analysts
- 7+ years of quantitative analysis with a particular focus on marketing strategies
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- 7+ years of experience analyzing A/B/n and multivariate experiments
- 7+ years of data visualization experience in Looker, or any comparable BI tool
- Strong grasp of statistics and statistical software (R, Python, etc.)
- Experience in Adobe Analytics or any comparable web analytics tool
- Proven record of working closely with senior leadership
- Experience working with large scale data sets of varying granularities
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Preference for candidates with two-sided marketplace experience
- How should we allocate budget across all channels (and within channels) to maximize return on ad spend (ROAS) and improve consumer lifetime value?
- Can we systematically identify anomalies in performance to ensure we maximize ROI?
- Can we use our internal supply and demand data to ensure we do not waste marketing dollars?
- How can we leverage our TV marketing data to get an accurate ROI and drive growth?
- What impact does TV and Offline Media have on other marketing channels?
- How does marketing impact Angi brand health metrics like awareness, consideration and loyalty? What tactics can we use to improve these metrics?
- What attribution methodologies should we explore to properly value investments?
- Lead and develop a best-in-class marketing analytics team
- Create a strategic vision for the marketing analytics team and develop initiatives aimed to accomplish the vision
- Build productive and efficient relationships with stakeholders across marketing, data/analytics, product, finance. Be a champion for your team
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and overall Angi marketing strategy in order to be a subject matter expert on all data analysis and modeling related to marketing
- Utilize data to identify opportunities for growth and efficiencies within the marketing program. Communicate and champion these opportunities with stakeholders and constantly push to improve
- Bring a deep understanding of marketing strategies with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Constantly strive to improve processes for our team to become more efficient - don't just accept the status quo
- Experience with a Marketing Mix Modeling/Multi-Touch Attribution partner is a plus
Comprehensive solution for home needs
At Angi, they invest their resources into growing their business and their people. Angi's mission is to help the best consumers find the best service providers and promote happy transactions remains the same.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Company Core Values
- Start with the customer
- All about talent
- Strength in diversity
- Create & build momentum
- Be an owner
- Disagree as individuals, deliver as a team
- Drive growth
- Better today, perfect tomorrow
- Do more with less
- Deliver results
- Data beats opinion
- Enjoy the journey