Pricing & Yield Manager
Posted on 3/24/2023
New York, NY, USA
- 7-10 years of digital advertising experience, at a large online publisher or network with multiple sites and sales channels
- 8+ years of dedicated program management, pricing, or yield management experience required
- Proven quantitative ability and experience creating monetization models
- Proficiency with relational databases (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, R and NoSQL alternatives)
- Experience with Salesforce, and/or other order management systems
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects & competing priorities effectively
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting insights to all levels of management
- Overall management of premium reserve packages; lead & oversee package conception, go-to-market, and ongoing maintenance efforts
- Drive the planning & execution of our 5-year packaging strategy
- Partner with Product & Engineering to identify opportunities to automate & scale our packaging catalog
- Define KPIs & lead QBRs to inform leadership of the status of Reddit's packaging strategy
- Interface regularly with leadership in regard to current & future packaging strategy
- Lead regular analyses to determine price & positioning of our packages
- Create or maintain dashboards to monitor packaging delivery & performance
- Oversee the narrative of our packages in consultation with Performance & Measurement teams
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.