Programme Finance Intern
Posted on 1/25/2023
- Be a key member of Programme Finance Team, supporting Finance Business Partners across multiple programmes
- Provide Programme financial metrics and reporting (e.g. weekly & monthly mgmt. internal reporting packs and external customer deliverables with a focus on both actual and future performance)
- Provide support to the monthly financial close cycle
- Support pricing of new business opportunities when required
- Provide highest level of customer service to all customers and stakeholders
- A strong interest in a future career in Finance or Accounting
- Organised, thorough, with attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player but able to work independently and proactively
- Good time management with the ability to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work effectively across organisations and with multiple locations
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Capable of operating to tight schedules in a demanding environment
- Proficient/strong in Microsoft office, in particular Excel
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.