Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Posted on 3/21/2023
Remote in USA
- A bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience project managing and owning the post-sales implementation in collaboration with technical teams
- Experience in startup to Fortune 50 company employee size (industry experience: manufacturing, retail, etc)
- A level of experience in field sales or account management working towards up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and owning the renewals process
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, and have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
- Communication: knowing who, what, when, where, how, and why and acting effectively as a representative of Omada
- Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Presentation: sophisticated presentation skills in front of large and small audiences
- Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read and respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada and our clients
- Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in and out of your control
- Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client and company needs
- Teamwork: taking great pride in successful collaboration and outcomes achieved together
- Judgment: keen sense for decision-making and prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we're not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada's progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together
- Remember Why We're Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it
- Worked for or with a traditional large company and understand the related challenges
- Have an understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, and the startup work environment
Digital care solution
Omada aims to inspire people to make lasting health changes on their own terms. They partner with health plans and employers to equip members with personalized tools, resources, and support to improve their health one step at a time.
- Remote first - Join Omada from anywhere in the US. No matter where you’re located, we budget for travel so your team can come together.
- Flexible vacation - Invest in yourself and your loved ones with flexible time away and monthly wellness days.
- Parental leave - We support all new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon return.
- Omada program - Join our best-in-class program to reach your health goals, and invite a loved one to join you too.
- Meeting-free days - Every Wednesday afternoon, we observe company-wide focus time with nothing on the calendar.
- Resources to thrive - Invest in inclusion with resource groups, equity training, and a cross-functional team dedicated to belonging.
Company Core Values
- Seek context
- Act boldly
- Deliver results
- Succeed together
- Remember why we're here
- Start with trust