Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Posted on 4/14/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Provide operational run the business support for sales and other GTM leadership
- Track ongoing delivery against team and individual contributor goals
- Attend weekly check-ins for all teams to understand action plans and progress
- Lead deep-dive root cause analysis in partnership cross-functional teams like the Customer Success, Marketing, Growth and Accounting teams on specific, high-priority business challenges
- Develop and improve weekly business-critical reporting
- Lead highly analytical initiatives such as developing sales territories, forecasting sales performance, and more
- Work directly with sales leadership and reps to address day-to-day issues and improve their experience with core GTM systems like Salesforce
- Other support including quota setting, territories, compensation administration, troubleshooting, conflict resolution against RoE, etc
- 4-6 years of experience preferred in SaaS strategy & operations roles with a focus on sales and other pre-sales GTM functional areas
- Aptitude for using data to drive better decision making, including the use of SQL
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, navigate challenging data sets, develop solutions, and craft high-quality narrative and executive-level presentations
- Ownership mindset with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
Internal tooling software
Retool's mission is to create the future of internal software by making software development for engineers simpler and more accessible.
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision benefits.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our San Francisco and New York offices.
- $1,200 annual stipend for anything learning-related (books, conferences, classes, etc.).
- $1,000 work-from-home-setup stipend.
- Take the time you need to recharge!
- Family planning support and paid parental leave.
- Enrollment and matching up to an effective rate of 4%.
- Mental health and wellness benefits