Associate Account Specialist
Posted on 4/3/2023
Raleigh, NC, USA
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years in a customer-facing, web application support role
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Demonstrates an authentic Client First service mentality
- Works well in a team environment and interacts well with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Implementing auto-roster, learning management system, and single-sign-on integrations using established tools and procedures
- Diagnosing daily integration issues using internal tools and escalating issues when necessary
- Providing ongoing support to customers via phone and email to ensure successful onboarding, engagement, and success
- Working directly with district-level admins and technology staff to ensure adoption of IXL
- Planning, organizing, and documenting the daily tasks needed to maintain multiple implementation and support tasks
- Completing all assigned duties with limited supervision and an understanding of when to properly escalate cross-departmentally or to management
- Experience with technologies used in K-12 education (Student Information Systems, Learning Management Systems and Active Directory) is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience or understanding of web services (API, JSON, XML), SFTP, SSO, and database queries is a plus
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.