Sr. Product Manager I
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Denver, CO, USA
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience leading software products that leverage AI/ML, computer vision experience preferred
- Experience delivering software products from inception to launch
- Pride in creating delightful user experiences with high-scale platforms
- Focus on metrics and analytics
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product decisions on behalf of customers
- Define a strategy for our AI/ML and data product experience informed by company objectives, customer needs, and industry best practices
- Partner with technical and product leaders across Smartsheet to align strategy and platform investments
- Use internal and external data to guide experimentation, decisions, opportunities and evaluation of success
- Partner with research, product design, data science and analytics teams to run quantitative experiments and analysis to test hypotheses and iteratively develop product capabilities
- Communicate strategy, platform health, capabilities, winning and losing experimentation, and insights to a wide audience
- Successful candidates will operate at both the strategic and tactical levels and form strong cross-team partnerships that ensure combined success for the product area
- Support other duties as needed
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.