Backend Senior Software Engineer- Payouts & Billing
Posted on 6/27/2022
- Experience writing software in any modern language ( Kotlin, Java, C#, or Python, etc)
- Experience using a SQL database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc
- You have experience designing and developing APIs, both internal service and HTTP APIs
- Efficient, practical programmer with a record of producing maintainable code
- Ability to take initiative and produce results with great communication and collaboration skills - we put a lot of emphasis on being team players
- You are an effective communicator who enjoys mentoring junior engineers and learning from more senior engineers
- You have experience designing, architecting, building, and maintaining software applications at scale
- Experience using non-relational databases like Elasticsearch and Redis
- Comfortable developing in a container environment like Docker
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience being on a scrum team and/or is a scrum master
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
Online event planning services
Eventbrite's mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. The company operates an online ticketing and event management platform.
- We care about your mental health and wellbeing. Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
- Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture. We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, wildtalks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
- Work-life balance is extremely important to us. Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.