Security Engineer (Monitoring & Incident Response)
Posted on 5/20/2022
Norman, OK, USA
- 2-3 years of previous experience on Security Operations, especially experience coordinating responses to security incidents Experience in building effective partnerships with internal customers
- Experience building out detection and response programs for a SaaS or cloud-native company
- Extensive knowledge of web protocols, security issues, common attacks, Linux/Unix tools, cloud architectures and threat landscape
- Expertise with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), such as: Wazuh / OSSEC and ELKFamiliarity with incident platforms (e.g. PagerDuty, TheHive)
- Deep knowledge of our technical stack and how to secure it :AWS and AzureAnsible, TerraformSqreen.io / Datadog Appsec as WAFKubernetes / DockerJenkinsNestjs, Vuejs, Angular
- Strong understanding of security concepts, standard methodologies and how to apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption, OWASP top 10
- Analytical skills, Autonomy and Accountability
- Solid understanding of MITRE ATTACK, NIST or similar threat frameworks is strongly preferred
- Confidently and intelligently respond to security incidents, and proactively consider how to prevent the same type of incidents from occurring in the future
- Design and coordinate cohesive responses to security events that involve multiple teams across the organization
- Design and maintain a portfolio of security alerts, automated actions and escalation workflows in support of a high-performing 24/7 incident response capability
- Build security utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your fellow Security Engineers to operate at high speed and wide scaleImprove the ability to respond to threats by leading new technology selection, configuration, internal product development, obtaining-buy-in, and implementations with a heavy emphasis on automation
- Evaluate the impact to the organization of current security trends, advisories and public exploits
- Coordinate responses as necessary across affected teams to do the right thing for our customers and our organization
- Manage and extend our security detection capabilities (SIEM, WAF, honeypot, open source tools)
- Constantly audit our technical platform and application to ensure the follow-up of security best-practices and identify security misconfigurations
- Recognize, adopt and share the best practices on security engineering fields throughout the organization: development, network security, application security, cryptography, security operations, incident responses
- Communicate efficiently (in English) at multiple levels of sensitivity and multiple audiences
- Fulfill regular on-call responsibilities
- Establish metrics that demonstrate continuous improvements of the Security Incident Response Engineering capabilities and execute on your proposed strategy for improvements
- Fluent in english (French is a plus)
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.