Traba is scaling at an unprecedented rate. We are a marketplace that connects hourly workers with flexible shifts at warehouses, distribution centers, and event venues. We empower workers to find well-paying shifts—work that is flexible, transparent, meaningful, and available just a few taps away. We provide businesses with a business portal that helps them find the most reliable workers on-demand. By connecting both, we unlock new levels of productivity, earning potential, and avenues for growth.
This is one of the most important roles at the company and a great way to get in on the ground floor. We’re looking for an all star to bring the best local businesses on to Traba’s platform. You’ll be focused on leading the sales cycle and closing partnerships with prospective businesses while promoting the Traba brand. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts with a long-term partnership vision in mind, while working in a collaborative team environment. You will report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ambitious - You are always pushing yourself to be the best that you can be. You want to work at a company that will be bigger than Uber/Doordash/Airbnb.
- Gritty - Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to hit your goals; you persevere when others fall away.
- A Relationship-builder – You represent Traba’s brand externally with clients and the community.
- A strong and concise communicator, both verbal and written.
- $150k OTE, uncapped and ability to far exceed OTE through our aggressive expansion.
- 100% healthcare, dental, and vision
- Equity in Traba
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Wellness benefits, with Health Advocate coverage, OneMedical coverage, Teladoc Virtual Health, TalkSpace Online Mental Health Therapy
Traba’s mission is to empower hourly workers and local businesses to unlock their full productivity and earning potential.
Dream BIG - We are on a path to change the world for the better. We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires a life-changing vision. We don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
Olympian’s Work Ethic - Changing the world never comes easy. We work harder, longer, and smarter, not just two out of three. We put everything we have on the field.
Growth Mindset - We confront the toughest challenges head-on and persevere. Sometimes we fail, but we brush ourselves off, adapt, learn, and push forward with resilience.
Customer Obsession - We go the extra mile for our workers and businesses. We remain focused on delivering high quality products and services that solve these often overlooked communities’ problems.
What is light industrial labor?
Light industrial flexible staffing is a $40B labor market that encompasses entry-level jobs in warehouses & distribution centers. These workers pack boxes, load trucks, and manage warehouse operations to keep supply chains running at peak efficiency. Our workers also help event companies setup and take down equipment (such as chairs, tables, or a concert stage).