Sr. Technical Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- 6+ years of technical product management experience or equivalent
- 4+ years in a fast-paced IT, Software or Manufacturing related environment
- Experience working in and advocating for agile practices and environments
- 3+ years using MS Excel, SQL, Python, Jira and Atlassian Products
- 2+ year of experience managing, coaching, and developing Product Managers
- Experience in Supply Chain or Manufacturing Product Lifecycle Management departments
- Experience working with engineering leads to establish acceptance criteria for development work and user acceptance testing efforts
- Be comfortable with database queries to measure performance KPIs and evaluate experiments
- Partner with business stakeholders to plan, estimate, and prioritize development work efforts and manage the sprint lifecycle through feature design to production release
- Lead cross-functional agile teams across engineering, quality, and operations, through development and launch of new features and technologies
- Align the product vision and roadmap with feature solutions and deployment release schedule
- Translate requirements into workable user stories to plan, prioritize, and estimate sprint activities and backlog
- Support development and quality engineer teams to ensure feature acceptance criteria are met
- Manage the development process to achieve planned objectives of the product and features
- Work closely with business product teams as a subject matter expert who can answer questions raised by the technical/developer community
- Write and maintain technical and project documentation
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and monitoring mechanisms
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile scrum teams to help deliver end-to-end features and system functions
- Experience with Java, Golang, Python and full stack development is a plus
- Experience with Figma, Lucid and any other design tool is a plus
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team