Infrastructure Security Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
- Proven record of mentoring team and building security review process
- Through knowledge of Cloud computing environments such as GCP, AWS, Azure with knowledge for architectural reviews and experience with micro-services technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Hashicorp Vault
- Experience in automation using Bash, Python and/or DevOps Terraform/Ansible
- Knowledge of security features and controls AuthN, AuthZ, PKI, Session Management, Logging
- Deep Understanding of network security fundamentals; the TCP/IP stack, Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, DNS, Firewall, VPN, Email
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 controls, PCI-DSS
- Perform the security design reviews and conduct risk assessments for production instances
- Use threat modeling to improve identification of cybersecurity threats, prioritize them, and perform effective risk mitigation
- Perform the Projects / Products information security assessment and support infrastructure security Project efforts
- Develop security standards, policies for systems used in Unity
- Deploy, maintain and drive the secure system configuration according to standards and best practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and bringing clarity to situation
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Passion for expanding your knowledge and a desire to grow beyond your current skill set
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.