Senior UX Designer
Posted on 6/7/2022
- 5+ years experience in delivering products to market with a proven track record
- A rock-solid portfolio that demonstrates skills in user experience and a proven track record of delivering products to market
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills
- Experience collaborating with multi-functional teams including product, engineering, and end user groups
- Expert communicator who can encourage and sell a vision
- Deep understanding of design tools
- Ability to think through complicated design systems and challenge existing constraints
- A passion for small businesses
- Experience building software for customer experience or service design industries
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent
- Experience with micro-interactions and animations
- Experience with UX writing, micro-copy and why content is important
- Ecommerce, POS or Fin-tech experience
- Experience working with complex information architecture and navigation challenges
- Ability to plan, scope and deliver work that contributes to a larger, long-term plan
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts to a broad team of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers
- Ability to take complex problems and crystalize them into actionable items
- Experience working with, contributing to and managing design systems
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior designers on the team
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to deliver on goals
- Experience with user experience and usability testing
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.