Senior Software Engineer
Ruby on Rails
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Ruby on Rails
- Strong and demonstrable experience with enterprise software development
- Good experience working with an object-oriented language (not necessarily Ruby)
- A natural problem solving and critical thinking attitude
- Experience with agile methodologies
- General database knowledge, including performance and optimisation
- Experience working with a wide variety of systems and integrating APIs from third parties
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team
- Full-stack experience using React
- Knowledge of test-driven development and developing SaaS products
- Design and develop solutions to implement complex features in Ruby/Rails for Coupa Enterprise SaaS Platform
- Enforce best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.) and participate in code reviews to build robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile development process to support continuous delivery
- Work with the Product and Design teams to develop functional, technical design specifications and participate in design discussions
- Work collaboratively with global engineering teams and multi-functional teams to achieve goals
- Provide support for customer issues and production deployments by debugging, troubleshooting, and resolving application issues
- Maintain and improve technical documentation and customer support training materials
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.