Netsuite Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on 10/10/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- Must have 4-5 years' strong experience working with ERP Financials (AP, GL, Procurement, Fixed Asset)
- Must have experience designing and developing solutions using Netsuite, Coupa and other related finance applications
- Must have experience directly working with finance users in gathering requirements and developing solutions
- 4-5 years' experience as systems analyst or administrator roles supporting ERP applications
- Must have a good understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Exposure to agile process and project management methodologies, tools and processes
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Analyst who drives implementation and optimization of the systems and processes for Confluent procure-to-pay and record-to-report cycle
- Work with business users to gather requirements; digest the requirements and come up with elegant system based solutions
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support and enhancements requests. Manage contract resources, and ensure smooth delivery
- Actively identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver solutions that create efficiencies and add value
- Ensure procedures, processes and proper change controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementations
- Ensure all the finance systems (NetSuite, Coupa, T&E Tool, Floqast) are kept up to date with changes, releases, and new features
- Responsible for maintaining SOX compliance of finance systems applications (NetSite, Coupa, Payroll systems) and providing full support to internal controls team and external auditors
- Support the Finance department in month-end close ensuring a smooth and error free process
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation on new features, enhancements, configuration and customizations
- Manage day to day activities, troubleshoot, and support finance suite of applications with offshore/contract resources
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team