Posted on 3/24/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 2+ years of paralegal experience from top-tier law firms or multinational companies
- Experience organizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously without missing a beat or a deadline; like a human vault, you mentally lock away sensitive information and trade secrets behind impenetrable steel and a nine-digit passcode
- Experience pouring over every detail, letting no minor discrepancy, minutia, or legal loophole escape your ever-watchful eye
- Experience communicating with team members to ensure the team is operating smoothly
- Experience following through on each task and following up on needed response and guidance
- Experience anticipating the needs of the legal team and business owners
- Review, edit, and draft legal documents in collaboration with legal team members and business owners
- Manage and archive multiple contracts, IP registrations/certificates, pleadings, and corporate documents and maintain spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) to help track important contracts and legal obligations
- Take the lead on a variety of tasks, including managing copyright registrations and domain names
- Prepare general correspondence and maintain departmental records
- Provide administrative support, including coordinating team meetings, onboarding new legal vendors, and processing vendor invoices
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble