Posted on 4/28/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant legal experience at a law firm or in-house at a tech company
- Demonstrated experience on product related issues, including (i) advising on privacy, commercial, intellectual property, open source, and consumer protection issues; (ii) reviewing and drafting tech transaction documents; and (iii) assessing issues of first impression
- High level of comfort with technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative attitude - a collaborative team player who loves working with others
- Must be a member in good standing of a U.S. bar
- Review products, features, and initiatives, and advise internal company stakeholders on a range of topics throughout the product development lifecycle, including privacy, commercial contracts, intellectual property, open source, and compliance
- Build and implement processes to facilitate growth and expansion of the product suite
- Work collaboratively across multiple functions, including product, R&D, sales, marketing, and security to thoroughly understand business activities and future plans in order to identify, investigate, and manage product issues as they arise
- Keep current on relevant privacy, regulatory, IP, consumer protection, and advertising laws and regulations to provide an ongoing ability to provide risk-tolerant, compliance-oriented guidance
- Draft and/or review commercial agreements impacting our products and services, including third party integration and partnership agreements
- Draft and manage the implementation of product policies, FAQs, and disclosures
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- CIPP certification
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.