Senior Engineering Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- An engineering manager with 3+ years of management experience and 8+ years of experience as an individual contributor
- Someone that likes to figure things out, and a hands-on manager who loves to get into the details
- Someone that has architected, designed, and developed a wide-array of software products
- You've managed teams of 10+ individual contributors reporting to you
- Knowledgeable with REST, API design patterns, and scalable containerized systems and microservices
- Build teams in the growth organization and lead them while they deploy new services for millions of users
- Mentor engineers and team leads to make sure your team's expertise grows over time
- Work closely with your product partners to define the roadmap and lead the project execution
- Collaborate with other engineering teams, product and design to improve the existing and develop new functionality, pipelines, and workflow
- Be guided by the company vision to put the Roblox community first and represent the company through thought leadership
- Experience with experimentation platforms is a plus
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done