Posted on 2/2/2022
Remote • United States
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with CS fundamental concepts and OOP languages like Java and Python
- Experience working with databases (e.g. SQL) and data infrastructure
- Experience in big data technology like Presto, Snowflake, Hadoop, Airflow, Kafka
- A passion for analyzing data to inform decisions
- Experience improving efficiency, scalability, and stability of system resources
- Work on our data pipeline, ETL systems, and real-time data
- Come up with solutions for scaling data infrastructure
- Help all departments of the company have access to our data
- Collaborate in a dynamic startup environment
- Improve logistics by taking on cutting-edge, technical problems
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.