Blockchain/Smart Contract Security Engineer
Posted on 10/24/2022
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Knowledge of the BSC/Ethereum Virtual Machine EVM, blockchain technology, and crypto economic protocols
- Hands on experience with compiler, parser, and assembler of smart contract bytecode
- Static analysis and dynamic analysis of bytecode and source code
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong sense of ownership
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.