We are Sila, a next-generation battery materials company. Our mission is to power the world’s transition to clean energy. To create this future, our team is building a better lithium-ion battery from the inside out today. We engineer and manufacture ground-breaking battery materials that significantly increase the energy density of batteries, while reducing their size and weight. The result? Smaller more powerful batteries that can unlock innovation in consumer devices and accelerate the mass adoption of electric cars to eliminate our dependence on fossil fuels. We’re tackling one of the biggest challenges of our time every day, and together we’re redefining what’s possible. Are you ready to be a part of a team committed to changing the world?
Who You Are
As a Technical Lead / Manager for Advanced Manufacturing (ERP/Supply Chain) you will be responsible for the overall management of the design, integration, scaling and support of ERP solutions for finance, manufacturing and planning for current and future factories. In this role you will need both technical and leadership skills to interface directly with business partners, technology experts, internal developers and 3rd party VARs to deliver solutions and support this portfolio.
You are someone who comes with demonstrable experience in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Manufacturing domain and knowledgeable of standard processes for integrating/interfacing with Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Financial Systems (eg. Procure to Pay, Asset Management, FP&A Reporting, etc), Quality Systems and other third-party applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead overall Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance, Inventory Management & Supply Chain Planning IT systems strategy, team and implementation
- Liaison with Business SMEs and Leaders to understand business capabilities, process flows and requirements for current and future configurations for ERP (Sage X3) and related systems
- Translate operational business requirements into business IT solutions and/or implementation of software applications.
- Define complex project plans including scope, budget, schedule, and lead internal/external development teams to complete defined activities and achieve project goals using agile methodologies and practices.
- Run and lead internal and vendor support teams, hands-on ability to make configuration changes to provide day-to-day ongoing application support
- Partner with the Systems & Software teams as well as the overall business to manage technology risks and maintain business continuity & disaster recovery plans
- Recruit, coach, and support talent through consistent feedback, navigation of challenges, and celebration of wins
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 10+ years of ERP and Enterprise IT system implementation experience, helping through all phases of an implementation, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP/MES/Finance & Planning Systems with a solid understanding of manufacturing processes, bills of material, product lifecycle management, procure to pay processes and supply chain operations.
- Proficiency in business process knowledge, configuration changes, custom enhancements and integration within Sage X3 (or other similar ERP systems) for supporting finance, manufacturing operations, and supply chain related processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate and analyze data to enable operational decision-making or present clear recommendations to leadership.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with various changes under tight deadlines.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Move long distances (such as from building to building) and be stationary for extended periods of time
- Operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a laptop, copier/printer, etc in a fixed location
- Standing in a stationary position 80% of the time
The starting base pay for this role is between $164,000 and $207,500 at the time of posting. The actual base pay within these ranges depends on many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. Base pay is only one part of Sila’s competitive Total Rewards package that can include benefits, perks, equity, and bonuses. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future #LI-FM1 #LI-Hybrid
Working at Sila
We believe that building a diverse team at Sila helps us amplify our individual talents. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment where good ideas are free to come from anyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, national origin, or any other status protected by law.