Channel Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Past experience developing integrated campaigns with partners
- Ability to articulate results to key stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate success in building strong relationships in a remote environment
- Ability to demonstrate how to influence without authority
- Ability to learn and use GitLab
- Create and foster deep relationships with marketing counterparts in our Select partner community. Work together to identify growth goals and develop multi-quarter, integrated demand generation campaigns that align to those goals
- Educate our partners on the marketing services offerings that GitLab has developed for their use. Offerings include: co-branded, dynamic partner microsites, on-prem and SAAS free trial program, partner references program and many more
- Incorporate marketing services offerings into every partner campaign
- Measure, monitor and adjust campaigns to ensure long term success
- Develop standard, repeatable and stable processes that promote and enable operational efficiency
- Work with Channel Marketing Director to identify top producing partners; key success factors for replication and scale
- Implement channel marketing initiatives, programs, communication vehicles, and sales tools to drive increased market adoption and channel revenue goals
- Accurately track activity performance and provide well-informed recommendations on future resource and budget allocation
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company channel goals
- Meet/exceed assigned quarterly OKR's
- Meet/exceed NFO SAO goals (new first order sales accepted opportunities)
- Meet/exceed Select partner growth expectations
- Positive feedback from peers, Channel Account manager and partner colleagues
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.